International Iranian Economic Association (IIEA) Fourth International Conference PastJune 17-18, 2016 ,
The International Iranian Economic Association (IIEA) is pleased to announce its fourth conference on Iran’s Economy to be held at Philipps-University of Marburg, on 17-18 June 2016.
The event follows a series of successful conferences on the Iranian Economy that have been held at SOAS (the inaugural conference of IIEA, 2011), Bilgi University (2013) and Boston College (2014). As on previous occasions, the purpose of this conference is to showcase the best current research on Iran’s economy and to generate information and encouragement for future high quality research in this area.
Programme Committee Chairs:
- Hassan Hakimian (SOAS, University of London)
- Kamiar Mohaddes (University of Cambridge)
- Hadi Salehi Esfahani (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
Organising Committee Chairs:
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan (CNMS and Marburg Centre for Institutional Economics, Philipps-University of Marburg)
- Albrecht Fuess (CNMS, Philipps-University of Marburg)
- Christoph Werner (CNMS, Philipps-University of Marburg)
Contact the organizer for latest event info. Kodoom.com is not responsible for any changes made in the above information. Report or Flag this event