Ramadan 2012 Programs at ICCNC
The blessed month of Ramadan most likely will begin on Saturday July 21, 2012. Visibility of the new moon in the U.S. has been predicted by convincing astronomical calculations.
During the month of Ramadan, ICCNC will have special programs every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday as well as the last ten nights of the month.
- Quranic recitation and discussions (starts 45 minutes before Maghrib prayer)
- Communal Magrib and Isha Prayers
- Breaking of the fast (iftar)
- Farsi lectures by Hujjatulislam Dr.
- English lectures by guest speakers
ICCNC will have special programs for the nights of Laylatul Qadr (Nights of Destiny) and will host an Open House Iftar event for the greater community on Saturday July 28, 2012.
Thursday, Friday & Saturdays, Until Aug 21, 2012
Latest event info only available at contact info (if provided). Kodoom.com is not responsible for any changes made in the above information.